I think the title says it all. I'm not really new to blogging or creative writing. I've started doing it about six years ago. Back then I was so enthusiastic about writing, maybe because of my exposure to school press conferences and all that. And since then, I've recognized my love for writing. All these thoughts just pop into my head and the next thing I know, I've composed a four-paragraph essay. And just like creating art itself, I get this gratifying experience of having accomplished something significant. Needless to say, I have enjoyed writing and every bit of it.
Now that I am a college freshman, I see no reason for me to stop learning how to write again. I have learned to believe in myself. I now know what I am capable of, of what I can accomplish, and how I can help other people. If an opportunity comes, I'll surely grab it again. I'll write, for it makes me happy and fulfilled.
I will learn to write again. Even if it means going back to the basics.
No comments:
Post a Comment