Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gone In A Second

             I don’t ever want to doubt, may it be my friends, classmates, siblings or anyone in particular. Doubt eats you up once it starts to cling to you, and maybe it fades away after some occasions, but the thing is, the doubt was there. And the ugly fact is that you don’t doubt those whom you’ve known well. But what if the moment comes that you just have the reason to doubt?
            Maybe I’m just talking about disappointment here, but I lately, I am unable to differentiate the shades of emotions I’m feeling. I have been flying from extreme euphoria of freedom that I recently achieved, then to the crushing world of rejection. I hardly even realize that I’m feeling something else already because I was still coping with the previous feels. So sometimes, I find myself listening to mellow songs around midnight and occasionally rejecting my study schedule because I was mentally, physically and psychologically drained.
“Wa nako kabalo unsa’y tinuod, tapos di pud ko kabalo kinsay tuohan ug aha ko mubase ani tanan.”
           I am so preoccupied with my struggles that I lose chips of myself just trying to get through another 24 hours. I cry for no reasons, but sometimes I know what it was for, I just didn’t want to admit.
           Things are getting pretty worse and choking. I have to find ways of consoling me before the scars open up again, because I’m pretty sure next time I won’t be able to save myself.

                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment